Do you have days like this?
When it fits in our budget, these are the days we order pizza. Or Chinese food. Or get one of those precooked chickens from the grocery stores food-to-go section.
But sometimes take out isn't an option. So if you sometimes have days like this, I want to encourage you to make a list of a few meals you almost always have the necessary ingredients for that are super-duper easy.
Here are mine:
- Grilled Cheese served with whatever cut up raw fruit or veggies I happen to have.
- BLT's (Especially in the late summer when there are tomatoes in the garden)
- Breakfast for dinner. Bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. Or pancakes.
- Grilled chicken Caesar salad
- This Chicken Divan recipe.
So, tell me, what are your easy go-to meals for those crazy days?