Because it's the small gestures that convey our love more than our words ever could, isn't it?
I'd love it if you'd join me each week in intentionally blessing our families with one small and simple gesture of love and service. The Weekend Grace will be different each week, but it will always be an easy and inexpensive way to bless your family.
This week's Weekend Grace is to make breakfast slightly special on Saturday morning. Here are some easy ways that you could do that:
- Make a family favourite that you haven't had in a while.
- Make familiar things in a fun new shape, such as smiley face blueberry pancakes or heart shaped french toast.
- Leave a love note and coffee for your spouse if you have to rush out in the early morning.
- Dress the table with fresh flowers, a favourite table runner, or your best dishes.
- Serve what you normally would except with an extra special addition like fresh fruit, whipped cream, or bacon.
Keep it simple. You don't need to make a feast; just do one little thing to make breakfast a celebration. And let me know how it goes.
Thanks so much for visiting The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking. If you haven't yet, please consider following me on twitter, liking me on facebook, or signing up for my RSS feed. Happy weekend!